1. Overview. Select My Gift Card is an online rewards administration and distribution program, where you register your the reward code provided to you via a printed Reward Certificate and/or digital PIN ("Reward Code"), review reward options and terms, choose a reward, and Select My Gift Card delivers the reward you've selected to you via email, along with detailed instructions on redemption. You then redeem the delivered reward you selected at the website of the administrator/provider of that specific reward, subject to their terms.
2. Online Registration & Delivery of Reward. To redeem your Select My Gift Card Reward Certificate/PIN, you will need a unique Reward Code given to you by a third party. You must fully complete your online registration at www.namemyreward.com. Your Reward Code can be entered on the www.namemyreward.com website only, where you must complete your online registration. This includes (1) entering a valid Reward Code, (2) submitting all the data requested, (3) selecting your reward, (4) confirming that you have read, understand, and agree to the terms of the reward you have selected and the terms of Select My Gift Card , and (5) finalizing your selection ("Successful Registration"). Select My Gift Card has no obligation to honor your reward unless your registration qualifies as a Successful Redemption. Upon a Successful Registration, Select My Gift Card will email your reward to you, including redemption information, within twenty four (24) hours. Instruction on our website, in fulfillment emails and on/accompanying any Reward Certificate/PIN are incorporated herein as terms.
3. One Redemption Per Household. Each Select My Gift Card Certificate/PIN is redeemable only once, and only by the person to whom it was issued. Limit of one redemption per household.
4. Registration Within One Year. You must register your Select My Gift Card Certificate/PIN within one (1) year of receiving your Select My Gift Card Certificate/PIN. If fail to redeem your Select My Gift Card Certificate/PIN within one (1) year of receiving it, your reward will be invalid.
5. Accurate Information. You must provide true and valid information to us in order to redeem your Select My Gift Card Certificate/PIN. Untrue and invalid information, including using a name, address, telephone number, or email address that is not yours, will result in de-activation of the applicable Select My Gift Card Certificate/PIN. All duplicate Select My Gift Card Certificate/PINs will be terminated.
6. Online Program Only. You understand that Select My Gift Card is an online program and only provides for online redemption and online customer service. Select My Gift Card does not offer telephone-based customer service.
7. Status. Select My Gift Card Certificates/PINs are not gift certificates. Select My Gift Card Certificates/PINs may not be redeemed directly in stores or for online purchases. Select My Gift Card Certificates/PINs are not redeemable for cash and have no cash value. Select My Gift Card Certificates/PINs are not transferable.
8. Free & Voluntary Program. Select My Gift Card is a free program. Your participation in the Select My Gift Card program and/or use of the Select My Gift Card website is entirely voluntary. You did not purchase your Select My Gift Card Certificate/PIN. Select My Gift Card did not charge you anything for your reward. Select My Gift Card is a voluntary program. Your Select My Gift Card Certificate/PIN may not be sold. De-activation, malfunction, misuse, or lack of redemption of any Select My Gift Card Certificates/PINs does not entitle you to any refund, credit, claim, compensation, or legal recourse or redress of any kind.
9. Additional Action Required. Once you have received the email from Select My Gift Card with the full details of the reward you selected, you will need to redeem that reward by following the terms and conditions and redemption procedure of the administrator/provider of that particular reward to claim your reward.
10. Non-Affiliation with Administrator/Provider of Rewards. Select My Gift Card Certificates/PINs are reward registration codes that give you access to select a consumer reward. Select My Gift Card Certificates/PINs are not consumer rewards. Select My Gift Card is not an administrator/provider of the consumer rewards featured on the Select My Gift Card website. Select My Gift Card is not responsible in any way for the fulfillment or the terms of the reward you select on Select My Gift Card . Select My Gift Card does not administer the rewards.
11. Non-Affiliation with Marketer. You understand that Select My Gift Card is not affiliated with the organization or person that provided you your Select My Gift Card Certificate/PIN, or with any program that organization may have sold something to you. Select My Gift Card is not responsible for anything that any third party organization or person may have told you or promised you about Select My Gift Card or about your Select My Gift Card Certificate/PIN. Select My Gift Card has not billed/charged you and will never bill/charge you. You did not purchase your Select My Gift Card Certificate/PIN. You cannot cancel any program which you may have accepted, on a trial or ongoing basis, return any product, complain about any program or product, get a refund, or cancel any billing you are incurring, by contacting Select My Gift Card , as Select My Gift Card has nothing to do with those programs or products. Select My Gift Card does not provide customer service for those programs, and cannot contact them on your behalf. If you were promised a Reward Code from a third party and did not receive it, you will need to contact that third party directly, as Select My Gift Card did not give you your Reward Code, and Select My Gift Card does not provide Reward Codes directly to customers.
12. Security. For security purposes, Select My Gift Card records the computer IP address and redemption activity for every redemption and attempted redemption. Attempts to redeem the same code more than once, attempts to redeem multiple codes, or attempts to redeem a code not issued directly to you are prohibited and may result in de-activation of your Select My Gift Card Certificate/PIN and referral to our fraud department and possibly to the legal authorities.
13. Substitution. Select My Gift Card reserves the sole and exclusive right to substitute any consumer reward with a similar item that is deemed to be of equal value by Select My Gift Card , and at the sole discretion of Select My Gift Card .
14. Complaints and Concerns. Select My Gift Card has extensive Customer Support tools designed to insure that your experience is a successful and satisfying one, and Select My Gift Card Customer Support is available 24 hours a day, through the Support tools on the Select My Gift Card website to assist you. You agree that, should you have any complaint, concern, issue, malfunction, question, or problem regarding your Select My Gift Card Certificate/PIN, that you will first contact Select My Gift Card Member Support to resolve the issue. You agree that submitting a complaint regarding Select My Gift Card to a commercial entity, a regulatory entity, or a governmental entity may cause irreparable and/or permanent harm to Select My Gift Card . You agree and acknowledge that submitting a complaint regarding Select My Gift Card to a commercial entity, a regulatory entity, or a governmental entity which (a) is false, (b) is misleading, or (c) was made without giving Select My Gift Card an opportunity to address any issue may entitle Select My Gift Card to seek damages against you. You understand and acknowledge that Select My Gift Card will defend itself and assert its damages to the maximum extent permissible by the law.
15. Disclaimer. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL THE COMPANY, ADVERTISERS, AGENTS, OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR COINCIDENTAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM, OR ARISE OUT OF THE USE OF THE ABILITY OR INABILITY TO USE THIS VOUCHER OR OFFER RELATED TO THIS VOUCHER OR INABILITY TO USE PRODUCT RELATED TO THIS VOUCHER OR ANY SERVICES OR PRODUCTS RECEIVED THROUGH OUR COMPANY. THIS LIMITATION APPLIES WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE OR STRICT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER BASIS, EVEN IF THE COMPANY, ADVERTISERS AND/OR ITS LICENSORS, HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR COINCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE COMPANY, ADVERTISERS OR ITS RESPECTIVE LICENSOR LIABILITY IN SUCH JURISDICTION SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW OR BY YOUR JURISDICTION.
16. No Warranty. This Site is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis with no warranties whatsoever. Select My Gift Card MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO USE OF THIS SITE OR ANY OF THE BENEFITS, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OR RELATED INFORMATION PROVIDED TO YOU FROM Select My Gift Card OR FROM OUR PARTICIPATING VENDORS. Select My Gift Card DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE BENEFITS, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND MATERIALS FROM THIS SITE OR THE PARTICIPATING VENDORS IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. FURTHER, PLEASE NOTE THAT NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM THIS SITE OR OUR PARTICIPATING VENDORS SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY PROVIDED FOR IN THIS AGREEMENT.
17. Limitation on Liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL OUR LIABILITY TO YOU EXCEED THE ACTUAL ADMINISTRATOR/PROVIDER WHOLESALE COST TO Select My Gift Card TO REPLACE THE REWARD YOU SELECTED. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, SHALL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU OR A THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, THIRD PARTY OR CONSEQUENTIAL, EVEN IF Select My Gift Card WAS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THE Select My Gift Card PARTIES DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES REGARDING THE SECURITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND PERFORMANCE OF THE SITE. THE Select My Gift Card PARTIES DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED AND ERROR FREE. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOU USE THE SITE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE USE OF THE SITE.
18. Third Party Links. The Site may contain links to other web sites. Select My Gift Card does not control such other web sites and is not responsible or liable for the availability thereof or the products, services or other materials contained on such web sites. Select My Gift Card shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss incurred or suffered by any user in connection therewith. Your access and use of linked web sites, including the products, services and materials therein, is solely at your own risk.
19. Intellectual Property. You hereby agree and acknowledge that Select My Gift Card owns all right, title and interest in and to this Site, including, without limitation, all Intellectual Property Rights. "Intellectual Property Rights" means any and all rights under patent law, copyright law, trade secret law, trademark law, and any and all other proprietary rights. You acknowledge that all marks that appear throughout the Site belong to Select My Gift Card , or the respective owners of such marks, and are protected by applicable trademark and copyright laws. Any use of any of the marks appearing throughout the Site without the express written consent of Select My Gift Card or the owner of the mark, as appropriate, is prohibited.
20. Governing Law. Governing law for these Terms shall be the law of the State of Delaware. The courts of the State of Connecticut, Fairfield County, shall have exclusive venue and jurisdiction over any claims brought under these Terms.
21. Modification of Terms. Select My Gift Card reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to update or modify these Terms at any time, without individual notice to you, and advises you that regular edits are made to improve the performance of the program for members. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of any changes to these Terms, and/or your continued transmission or receipts and vouchers to Select My Gift Card following modification of these Terms constitutes acceptance of those changes. You are advised to review these rules prior to your redemption.
22. Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the company, its advertisers, licensors, subsidiaries and other affiliated companies, their employers, employees contractors, agents and directors from all liability, claims and expenses, including any attorney fees that may arise from the use of this voucher or related products. The company reserves the right at its own expense to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter, otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you shall cooperate with the company in asserting any available defenses.
23. Privacy. Select My Gift Card does not market, does not send promotional emails, and does not sell member data. Select My Gift Card may collect information before or after you redeem a Select My Gift Card PIN. When you visit the Sites, you may provide to Select My Gift Card what is generally called "personally identifiable" information (such as your name, email address, postal mailing address, and home/mobile telephone number, etc.). In addition, you may have the option of providing us with certain demographic information about yourself (such as age, gender, household compensation, interests, zip code, and state). "Cookies" Information: When you visit Select My Gift Card , we may send one or more cookies - a small text file containing a string of alphanumeric characters - to your computer. Select My Gift Card uses both session cookies and persistent cookies. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser and may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the Sites. These persistent cookies can be removed, but each web browser is different. So, please review your browser "Help" file to learn the correct way to modify your cookies setup. We do not link the information we store in cookies to any personally identifiable information you submit while on our site. "Automatically Collected" Information: When you use the Sites or open one of our HTML emails, we may record certain data using technology, including "clear gifs" or "web beacons," cookies (discussed above), IP addresses, unique "device IDs" (similar to IP addresses), and log files. "Automatically collected" data includes redemption activity, web browser type, the website that referred you to us, the web pages you viewed on the Sites, and the dates and times that you visited the Sites. Select My Gift Card uses the information that we collect to operate and maintain the Select My Gift Card PROGRAM and to (a) process and record redemption activity; (b) store information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you use the website; (c) monitor aggregate usage metrics such as total number of visitors and pages viewed. Select My Gift Card uses commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your personal information. WE CANNOT, HOWEVER, ENSURE OR WARRANT THE SECURITY OF ANY INFORMATION YOU TRANSMIT TO Select My Gift Card , AND YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK. Once we receive your transmission of information, Select My Gift Card makes commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the security of our systems. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
24. Entire Agreement. You agree that these Terms constitute the entire agreement and understanding between you and Select My Gift Card and that, should any of these terms be stricken or voided by any court, those terms shall be severable and the remaining terms shall remain in effect.